Where do you go for professional psyche help. I am trying to help someone with bad delusions and I don't want them to go to the e.r. because I just know they'll get booted in 72 hours and they need a lot more help than that. I can't help if I don't know where to take them. Our mental health services are awful. They just keep getting put in jail and they don't help you there.


Popular Posts